- All sales are final once web orders are placed.
- No cancellations can be made for custom orders.
- All custom piece(s) is (are) made to specification and return or exchange will not be accepted. No exceptions.
- Any parts which arrive damaged and are reported within 7 days of the delivery date will simply be replaced to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- 10-12 weeks may be required for delivery for custom orders. Delays in shipment are beyond our control. No responsibility is assumed for delays occasioned by failure of delivery companies to meet commitments or for any other reasons or cause beyond the control of Stools Canada.
- Signature is mandatory. A signature of a person 18 years of age or older is required on all delivery orders and that individual must accompany the delivery crew into your home.
- For warranty to be in effect, goods must have been used for its intended purpose through normal use. Defects resulting from negligence, misuse, accidents, discolouration from sunlight, abnormal wear and tear, fading or shrinkage / rippling of any fabric, or if used for commercial purposes are not covered by warranty.
- Screen colors may display altered material colors, material samples are for reference only.
- Please retain your original sales invoice as proof of purchase for manufacturer warranty.
- Please enter your delivery address carefully. Additional shipping costs may be incurred if we are provided with an incorrect shipping address.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the address provided in your return authorization.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Return of custom made to order products are not allowed.
If approved for a refund, You will be responsible for the cost of return shipping. Initial shipping cost of goods delivered is not refundable, it will be deducted from the total purchase amount for the refund.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com.